Saturday, October 2, 2010

CPS challenge 186




Happy World Card Making Day!  I hope all my fellow card crafters are celebrating with good friends and family.  I wanted to get a start on my Christmas cards, so I used the CPS sketch to get the ball rolling!  I just love this sketch because of its odd shape.  I wanted to use the octagons and keep true to the sketch;  however, somehow a circle doily made it into this card...that sneaky thing!  I look forward to seeing all the great cards that other crafters entered for this challenge.  Hope you are inspired to make a card this day!  Thanks for stopping by.

The Sleepy Stamper






Ink:  Distress inks by Tim Holtz
Paper:  Designer Series Paper Dashing by SU,  Rose Red cardstock by SU
Accessories:  Scraps by Crafty Secrets, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Ribbon by SU

No comments:

Post a Comment