Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mojo Monday 161

I just wanted to make a quick post.  I had a chance to make a card using the Mojo Monday Sketch.  I was able to make this card quickly; there was actually no stamping involved. I put this cutie together tonight while watching quality television which, honestly, is pretty embarrassing.  I'm way too old to be SO into reality television.  What is the cut off age for watching MTV?   I hope everyone has a great work week and thank you for taking a peak.

The Sleepy Stamper







Paper:  Cherry Cobbler cardstock by SU, printed paper by K&CO
Accessories:  tags by K&Co
 

1 comment:

  1. This card is a lovely Christmas card. Tag is great...no stamping...thats okay...it's still handcrafted!!! Love it.

    Deb

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete