Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mojo Monday 163

Mojo Monday first of the month!  I have to say everytime this comes around I try to enter for at least a chance to be one of the talented few who are chosen to be the Mojolicious of them all!!!  Recently a friend of mine was taking a step away from stamping and decided to sell all of her supplies.  Even though I tried to talk her out of it, I do understand the value of family and the need to spend more time with the ones you love.  Luckily for me I was able to purchase some of her supplies and stamp sets, one of which was this lovely stamp set from Verve called O' Christmas Tree.  What a beautiful collection of stamps!  This is my entry for this week's Mojo Monday.  To my friend, I'll have a basket of goodies waiting for you when you get that itch to stamp again!  Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek!

The Sleepy Stamper,








Stamps:  O Chirstmas Tree by Verve
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler cardstock, patterned paper called Jovial by Basic Grey, vintage sheet music
Ink:  Copic markers
Accessories:  Ribbon by SU, lace

No comments:

Post a Comment