Thursday, November 11, 2010

Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge 133

The weekend is in sight my friends!  I'm looking forward to a good weekend, but first I wanted to play in this weeks sketch challenge over at the Taylored Expressions blog.  I place an order for some super cute stamps and am anxiously waiting to receive them.  For this sketch I use a stamp set that started my love for card crafting.  This old favorite has made on the fonts of many Christmas cards.  I used a paper pack from Basic Grey called Jovial.  The patterns in this pack give a warm country Christmas feeling.  I look forward to seeing the new sketch over at the Taylored Expression blog tomorrow.  Thank you for stopping  by.

The Sleepy Stamper,








Paper:  Butter Cream cardstock, patterned paper by Basic Grey
Ink:  copic markers, Tuxedo black by Momento
Stamps:  In a Pear Tree by SU
Accessories:  Ribbon by Bo Bunny, corner rounder, edge punch by SU, build a brad

1 comment: