Friday, January 7, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 27

Happy New Year everyone!  I've been taking a holiday break and am now ready to challenge up!  This weeks challenge over at the Papercraft Star blog is to create a project inspired by your New Year's resolutions.  How are you doing on yours?  This year I want to scrapbook more.  I want to record all the little things about my kiddos.  How fast they grow!  Also I want to use the supplies I have on hand.  I am so guilty of purchasing new items then not wanting to use them. I know it makes no sense!  For this project I used a photo of my little girl.  I used a light gauge wire to make the button flowers.  Then using some pinking shears I cut out leaves from text paper and pink satin ribbon.  Adding a few pieces of various lace I embellished around the photo and title in the corner.  What a great challenge I look forward to seeing all the other entries and the upcoming challenge over at the Papercraft Star blog!


The Sleepy Stamper










3 comments:

  1. Your frame is just beautiful! I love love the button flowers and that picture is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us again this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE the buttons on the wire! This is a beautiful project. The soft colors are so pretty and all those delicate embellies. Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely gorgeous frame and I love the button flowers with the wire! Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete