Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mojo Monday 177

Brrr!  It has been cold here in Central Texas.  We are just not used to temperatures in the teens!  Not to worry, later this week we'll be back in the 70's!  Staying in doors have given me time to work on some Valentines Day projects.  For this card I used my new Verve products!  The stamp set I used is called "Swirling Hearts" along with the coordinating die called "Vintage Oval".  The paper is from Making Memories called "Je t'adore".  I used some vintage dictionary paper I purchased from an Etsy shop called, The Lucky Girl.  I matted the dictionary paper on a kraft card stock that I had punched around using an edge punch by Martha Stewart.  Such a cute sketch.  I hope everyone is having a good week and thank you for taking a peek.

The Sleepy Stamper





Stamps:  Swirling Hearts, Love Notes by Verve
Paper:  Butter Cream by Taylored Expressions, patterned paper by Making Memories
Ink:  Tattered Rose by Ranger:  Cherry Cobbler by SU
Embellishments:  Martha Stewart edge punch, Vintage Oval Die by Verve, Lace, seam binding from Memorie Mare, Vintage text from The Lucky Girl


1 comment: