Friday, February 18, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 33

Hello Friday!!!  I just love weekends, and I just love this card!  For this project I used the sketch from Papercraft Star's blog along with a Pure Innocence stamp set from My Favorite Things stamps. The brightly colored patterned paper comes from Colorbox, called Sweet Life.  I first stamped my image on Choice white card stock, then I paper pieced her dress by stamping my image again on a patterned stripped paper, and carefully cut it out.  Once I adhered the dress to that little cutie I colored her in using Copic markers. Another element I used in this card is a My Favorite Things  Die called Banner Day.  I see banners being used in so many projects this die makes it so easy to design custom banners for scrapbook layouts and cards.  The sentiment I used was cut out using Spellbinders circle die small and a scolloped circle die.  I really had fun on this challenge, thank you Liz for another great sketch!  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.  Thanks for taking a peak.

The Sleepy Stamper,












5 comments:

  1. oh my . . . how cute. You're my competition on the challenge - I concede! This is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! The banners are so fun, and that image and sentiment is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The image is so cute and your paper choices are so fun and cheery. I finally tried my first paper piecing card yesterday. Definitely will be doing that again. :-) Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, your card is just way too sweet! I love the little girl and the banner. The sentiment makes this the perfect card to send to someone to make them feel loved. Is always enjoyable when you play along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the stamp! Too cute. Great card.

    ReplyDelete