Monday, May 23, 2011

Sending Butterfly Kisses

Monday, and already I'm looking forward to the weekend.  For a while now I've been a fan of My Favorite Things Stamps.  I just love the "Pure Innocence" line of stamps.  This little girl is so precious I always chose ones that remind me of my little girl.  For this card I used the supplies in my Key Ingredients kit form Taylored Expressions.  The designer paper is called Happy Go Lucky from American Crafts.  I broke out the sewing machine and sewed the backround and the zig zag paper.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and added the sentiment.  I colored the wings and added some Dazzling Diamonds.   I thought the wings just screamed "I need some sparkles!"  There are some great entries over at the Splitcoast gallery of this weeks challenge.  The keyword is MFTWSC20.  If you have a chance check it out.  I hope everyone has a good week and thanks for taking a look.

Anitra





No comments:

Post a Comment