Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bringing Sexy Back!

So this week's challenge over at the Papercraft Star blog was a photo inspiration with the theme of summer beaches.  Soon I will be in Tampa Fl. sporting my own swimsuit at some beach. As I thought of such horrors, I knew just the stamp set to use on this project!  The image and sentiment are from a stamp set called Beauty and the Beach from The Craft Lounge.  Instead of using a banner, as in the photo, I tried to create a garland of colorful tropical flowers.  I used colors from the photo as my inspiration and added some stickles to the centers of the flower just to give it a little sparkle.  I also used stickles on the jewelry of my awesomely hot beach babe, because let's face it who doesn't want to wear their best bling in a fabulous one piece swimsuit!  What a fun challenge over at the Papercraft Star!  I hope everyone has a good week and thank you for taking a peak.

Anitra









Stamps:  Beauty and the Beach from The Craft Lounge, tropical flowers from Verve
Ink:  Tuxedo Black from Memento, Copic Markers
Paper:  Solar White from Ellen Hutson, Tempting Turquoise from SU, 
Embellishments:  Corner rounder from SU, Stickles


2 comments:

  1. LOL What a fun card Anitra! The image is great and I love your tropical hibiscus. Thanks so much for joining us again at Papercraft Star with one of your great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I wished I looked this good in a bathing suit. Tracy is right, you always bring us such wonderful cards, we enjoy each and every one of them at Papercraft Star !!

    ReplyDelete