Sunday, July 10, 2011

Life is a Circus

Sneaking in a Mojo Monday sketch before the new one starts!  What a busy summer this is turning out to be.  This cute image and sentiment sums up what my household is like.  Between summer camps and little road trips, it's definitely been a circus around here!  This is one of the newest stamp sets released from Taylored Expressions.  I ordered this stamp set called "Life is a Circus" along with the coordinating dies.  I just love how quickly I get anything I order from her.  When I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use this stamps set, so I ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday!  The patterned papers are from a Bo Bunny paper pack called "Blast Off".  These bright colors worked so well with the stamped image, and a little piece of ric-rack finished off my card.  Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday evening.  

Anitra





2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek!! I love this! Can't wait to get this set! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete