Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mojo Monday 200

Hello all.  I hope everyone has had a good weekend.  I was able to get some stamping in and created this card for the Mojo Monday 200 sketch challenge.  I used a plain jane stamp from Verve.  I just love this sentiment.  I used patterned paper from Webster's Pages, and a Sizzix's die to make the flower.  Instead of using ribbon for a bow I used some tulle to give it a softer look.  Half back pearls accent my sentiment as well as the center of my felt flower.  I think I'll hang on to this little cutie, it's been brightening my day!  Thanks for stopping by.

Anitra









2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the color combinations and softness of the card. So peaceful and peachy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VEry nice! A bit shabby and a bit vintage!

    ReplyDelete