Monday, July 11, 2011

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!  That's what little girl's are made of...unless you're talking about my little Ava who tends to have a mean streak!  Oh well she's our baby and she knows it.  For this card I used the colors red, pink and neutral from this week's challenge over at CR84FN.  I recently purchased some vintage trims and laces from an antique store in my area.  I was so thrilled to find such a vast amount of vintage goodness I wanted to use some of my new finds on this card.  I used patterned paper from SU called Bella Rose, which I stitched around the edges.  The sentiment is from Verve called, "To the Moon".  I then added my new vintage finds along with some pearl flourishes.  Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and thank you so much for stopping by.

Anitra





Here all the yummy goodness I purchased over the weekend.  I have a blogoversary coming up and I would love to put some blog candy together to celebrate!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the sweet Verve sentiment and your lace embellishments! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love that lacy butterfly and fun sentiment! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so PRETTY! LOVE the pearl flourish and that crocheted butterfly! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely - I love the colours and sentiment together - they are fab! Love the pearl swirl and lace butterfly. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete