Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 3 of Tim Holtz 12 Days of Tags

The tag for today looked like it would be a cinch, however I had a really hard time creating this one.  Tim Holtz did a new technique that I have never seen before.  I wanted so much to try it out, but sadly I did not have the "Cut and Dry Felt Sheet".  He made a custom stamp pad with the felt sheet!  I might have to break down and just buy this one to try it out.  For my tag I cut Various fonts from Cricut cartridges to get a similar look.  I added shimmers to the letters and sprayed the entire tag with some Perfect Pearls Mist in turquoise.  Hopefully I'll have an easier time with tomorrow's tag.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.  If you're participating in the Twelve days of Tags with Tim Holtz leave me a comment and let me know how it going for you.  Thank for stopping by.

Anitra


Tim Holtz tag for day 3



My take on day 3 tag


1 comment: