Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Days of Tags Day 6!

Hello all!   Day 6 and I have to say I'm going through card withdraws.  I think I'll sit back down and make a matching card for this tag.  Today's tag is embossing foil with painting and distressing!  Tim Holtz gives easy instructions for creating a foiled tag here.  For my tag I embossed my foil with a cuddle bug folder called Holly Ribbons.  I painted over the raised parts with some paint and smooch inks.  Using the same paint I colored over the bell and holly charm and coated it with clear embossing power.  I adhered my charm on a tag I covered with some vintage music sheet.  Some seam binding and sheer lace finishes off my tag.  Hope you are all having a good week.  Stop by tomorrow to see the new challenge over at the Papercraft Star!  

Anitra


My Tim Holtz inspired tag day 6




Tim Holtz's tag for day 6.



Ink:  Green Apples paint, smooch inks, 
Embellishments:  foil, seam binding,  sheer ribbon, Tim Holtz seasonal charm

No comments:

Post a Comment