Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mojo 221

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve.  Here in Central Texas cedar pollen is high so I am having a hard time dealing with allergies.  Luckily it gives me time to sit down and card craft.  For this card I used Mojo Monday sketch 221, which is square or round.  For my card I used the square sketch.  I started with River Rock cardstock as my base along with patterned papers from Prima called Madeline.  I painted a chipboard dress form from Maya Rd with some distress stain called Picket Fence, and added coordinating papers to create a dress.  A little vintage lace along with a satin bow finishes my card.  My sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip from a stamp set called, "I like your style".  I hope you all enjoy your Sunday, thanks for stopping by.

Anitra 








Stamps:  I Like Your Style from SU.
Paper:  River Rock, Chocolate Chip cardstock from SU, patterned paper from Prima 
Ink:  Chocolate Chip from SU, Picket fence from Ranger
Embellishments:  Chipboard from Maya Rd, Spellbinders, Vintage lace, Hot Cocoa spritz from Tattered Angles.




No comments:

Post a Comment