Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Play Date Cafe Color Splash

Hello bloggy friends.  Just wanted to post my entry for this week's Play Date Cafe Color Splash challenge. This week use black white and a splash of mustard yellow for your projects.  I've used an old favorite to create my card.  The stamp-a-ma-jig was used to carefully place the damask print onto a white card stock.  For my splash of mustard I stamped the lower image in crushed curry ink from SU.  My sentiment is from the stamp set "Friends 24-7", also from SU.  I then added some half back pearls and gems to the centers of the damask and a satin ribbon and my card was done.  I hope everyone is having a good week and thanks for stoping by:-)

Anitra


4 comments:

  1. LOVE how you've given your base one lone, mustard, damask image and then reversed the pearls! Such a fun idea, and what a great sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anitra, I LOOVE, LOOOVE, LOOOOOVE THIS! I am a damask girl, and this just grabbed me by the heart strings.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Cafe, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love this ... how beautifully your stamping is ... I could never do this! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!...love the splash of yellow!

    ReplyDelete