Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Remember

Quick little post this evening.  I created this card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch, and inspiration from The Kraft Journal.  I started with some kraft cardstock, which I stamped on using versa mark and and distressed the edges with some whisper white craft ink.  I then created an around the page frame using a tutorial from Andrea Ewen in her blog Ewenstyle.  I then added a patterned paper embossed with a cuttle bug folder.  I then stamped an image in crumb cake ink and cut it with a spellbinders die.  I added some lace and flowers along with a stick pin from Webster's Pages.  The sentiment was stamped in the same crumb cake ink and hand cut into a banner.  That does it for this card.  Thank you for stopping by.  

Anitra












3 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful!! I'm happy you could join us at The Kraft OUtlet this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete