Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Favorite Things die and stamps

Hello everyone.  I hope everyone is having a wood week so far.  Wanted to share a card I made using a die and stamp combo from My Favorite Things Stamps.  This combo is called "First Class Friend".   I thought this would be a perfect card to send to my mom as she worked for the post office for over twenty years!  I still call her to ask how I should send things and which way to send to get the best rate.  I used papers from the This and That collection as well as cardstock in coordinating colors from SU.  The tag was cut using a cricut cartridge called "Sweet Treats", and the stamp edge was cut using a die that came with the stamps.  The die makes a complete postage stamp frame however I tried to stay with the sketch I used from the MFT blog and only used a part of the frame.  A couple of hand cut hearts are adhered to the bottom of the tag and my card is finished.  I hope everyone continues to have  a good week and thank you for stopping by.

hugs,
Anitra





1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely ... I'm a sucker for anything with postmarks ... your Mom will love this!

    ReplyDelete