Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shabby/Vintage party challenge winner!

We're back at the Papercraft Star and have a new free digital image for you on our blog today.  The winners of our challenges during our Anniversary week have also been posted on the Papercraft Star blog. For my challenge Shabby/Vintage party challenge I want to thank everyone who played along.  I really enjoyed viewing your beautiful work.  So now with out further ado the winner is...Drum roll... Maria from Maria's vintage venture!  Congratulations Maria!  Please email me with your info so I can mail out your prize from me!




Here is Maria's beautiful card.  I have your prize all packaged up and ready to send out Maria as soon as I hear from you it will be in the mail, and don't forget to contact Jan to chose your prize from our awesome sponsor The House Across The Bay!


Maria's card

Please check out her blog and show her some love!  She has created a real beauty.  Thank you again everyone for playing along I look forward to seeing more of your creations entered at the Papercraft Star!

Hugs,
Anitra



No comments:

Post a Comment