Thursday, August 2, 2012

You Make Smile

Happy Thursday everyone.  Just wanted to make a quick post to share a card made using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch 252.  Since it's the end of the month it's a round or square card.  I just can't resist playing along!  For my card I used a the This and That "Charming" paper pack from Echo Park.  They are on sale this week over at the Hobby Lobby.  I just adore the pattern papers in this collection.  For this card today I started with an old olive card stock as my base.  Following the sketch I adhered various patterned papers from the collection.  The crossword patterned paper is matted on some chocolate chip card stock and the border punch is from SU.  Using a heart stamp from Verve's "Love Notes" stamp set I stamped in Baja Breeze and cut it out using the coordinating die.  My sentiment is also from the same Verve stamp set and the camera embellishment is from a flicker shop.  This was such a fun sketch using some fun patterned papers!  I'll have to save this sketch and put it away to use another time.  Hope you are having a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Anitra








2 comments:

  1. oh my, this is sooooo adorable....luv the sweet colors and patterns....so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday! have a happy day.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! ... I just love all the little 'extras' in there

    ReplyDelete