Tuesday, December 11, 2012

O Christmas Tree

Hello Wednesday!  I'm so looking forward to the weekend already.  If I can only get through this week I know I'll be alright.  Are you ready for another challenge over at the Papercraft Star!  This week we challenge you to use a Christmas tree on your project.  Easy right!  For my project I made a December Daily.  I started on November 26th and followed Kathy Orta's tutorial on youtube.  Since she didn't finish the binding video until after December 1st,  I had to alter mine from hers in order to have it ready to start December 1st.  The idea is to journal and record the things you do on each day of the month.  So far I've been pretty good at taking pictures each day of things I've done and am looking forward to filling it up.  I plan on doing a video to show all the interactive pages in this book so keep checking back!  This week we have a wonderful inspiration photo to get your creativity flowing.  For even more inspiration check out what PCS design team has created.  So give this one a try and you could be our next Papercraft Star!!!!

Anitra









6 comments:

  1. What a great idea - love how it turned out Anitra!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous journal ... Beautifully done and a great idea too ... It will be something to treasure once all your photos are in ... must try and do one of these sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cover for your album, Anitra, great idea! Have a wonderful Wednesday, the weekend will soon be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anitra, your daily is coming out BEAUTIFUL!!! I have been admiring Kathy's tutorial for this style album. Mine will just be more of a mini album with binder rings. I can't wait to see more of yours so, yes please, do a video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic job! I love the papers you chose. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anitra,
    gorgeous christmas tree and fab card. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family,
    Hugs from Slovenija Tamara

    ReplyDelete