Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Frame it up!

Hello everyone!  We have a fun challenge for you this week over at the Papercraft Star.  This week we challenge you to use a frame in your project.




What a beautiful inspiration photo.  When I saw this challenge I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I have been seeing clothes line frames in Pintrest and on some of my favorite photo galleries.  Once I purchased an open back frame from Hobby Lobby I just strung hanging wire across and started creating!




First I cut banners from old cereal boxes and covered them with patterned paper from Pink Paisley's London Market.  I added several different embellishments I had in my stash along with different laces and seam binding.  Since my frame was a bit on the large side I didn't get a chance to photograph close ups of my banners.  I'll have to try again to photograph each one.  I hope you join us this week over at the Papercraft Star.  Thanks for stopping by!

Anitra





5 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, Anitra, I love all your little banners! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!!! Such a great idea and love that you used cereal boxes.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just lovely!!! I can't wait to see more photos ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing design and dazzling embellishments, Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete