Wednesday, January 16, 2013

White on White Challenge

Hello Wednesday!  We made it to the middle of the week why not celebrate with our newest challenge over at the Papercraft Star.  This week we challenge you to create a white on white project.  Our design team has done a wonderful job with their projects to inspire you.  For my card I used a white base and adhered three panels that were embossed using a sizzix embossing folder.  I added some liquid pearls in the center of the cross hatches.  For the center heart I made it using some felt cut with a spellbinders die.  I blanket stitched around the heart and sewed different elements from buttons, lace, and beads.  I stamped a simple sentiment to finish my card.  Now it's your turn!  I look forward to seeing what you come up with.  I hope everyone is having a good week and thanks for stopping by.

Anitra









4 comments:

  1. STUNNING, Anitra! Wow. I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!! How beautiful is this!!! I just adore the heart ... this is really special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Anitra, this heart element is STUNNING!
    such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Anitra, love your heart! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete