Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Papercraft Star Photo Challenge

Hello Wednesday!  Today is my son's 7th birthday and it's going to be a good day!  I have plans to start the morning off by singing the Good Morning Sunny Wednesday song for my baby and making him some birthday pancakes!  Here at the Papercraft Star we also have a fun photo challenge for you!  Not only has our design team created some stunning cards to inspire you, we also welcome Sue Lelli to our team!  I told you today was going to be a good one!  Please stop by her blog Card Therapy and give her a big welcome!




For my card I was inspired by the chair.  I had this great stamp from MFT stamps that I've neglected and thought it would be perfect to use on this challenge.




I started out with a pink card stock base and matted some patterned paper from The Girl's Paperie.  (I miss that line.)  I then stamped the image on some snow white card stock in memento tuxedo back and paper pieced the image using more paper from The Girl's Paperie.  I added a little lace on the side along with a boarder piece along the bottom.  The flower is also from The Girl's Paperie and the sentiment from MFT stamps.  How does this weeks photo inspire you?  I'd love to see what you come up with or use some of the suggestions to get you started.  Be sure to take a look at the other Design Team members for even more inspiration!  Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Anitra 




5 comments:

  1. This is so so cute! I love the papers and how sweetly composed your card is! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and girly! Have a great day today making pancakes. It's my birthday tomorrow - maybe I will wake up to your pancakes too ;)

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anitra, I just LOVE how you paper pieced that FAB image and added the flower! Your card is just so PRETTY! THX for the welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your son!! Fabulous card ... I love the image and your papers capture the photo so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is as cute as can be! Love the comfy chair image, fancy trims and her polka dot outfit. I miss this paper line too!!!

    ReplyDelete