Thursday, September 12, 2013

Raisin Boat Challenge 14

Hello all my blog land friends!  I hope you are all having a good week.  I recently signed up to rent stamps from a company called Raisin boat and decided to try out one of their challenges.  With this stamp company you can "rent" stamps, and use them as many times as you'd like.  When you're done send them back and get another set from your wish list.  You can find out more on their site here.  I created this card using Raisin Boat's stamp set called "Stunning Silhouettes".




I stamped the images in tuxedo black ink on a piece of dictionary paper first then sponged different colors of reds, rust, yellows and even some blues and purples.  Here in Texas we have had dome hot summers the past couple of years so when I think of summer all I can imagine are Hot Summer Days.  I typed out that sentiment on a piece of craft cardstock and punched it out using my SU oval punch.  A bit of lace and trim finishes my card.  This was a fun challenge and I look forward to participating in the next one!  Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week!

Hugs,
Anitra



1 comment:

  1. Hi Anitra EXCELLENT CARD! I just started following you here on blogspot come by my blog as well whenever you have a chance I have about 2 followers and would like more! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete