Monday, February 17, 2014

Cherries

Good Monday morning!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!  This week over at the Kraft Journal we have a "die" challenge for you.  For my card I used a die to create this scalloped card.  I started out with some Blackboard Stock Paper and cut it just shy of the scalloped die cutting edge.  I then matted patterned paper for Stampin Up (retired).  Using a paper doily I cut it in half and adhered it on the patterned paper.  I then created a frame using a Spellbinders nesting labels die.  The stamped image is from a Taylored Expressions stamp set.  I then colored it with Copic markers.



Using some Hand Stained Bisas Tape in Mint Green I made a bow and added a multi-looped bow with some Earthy Hemp Cord.  A button sticker from the Hodge Podge Magpie Sticker sheet.  A simple bow made from some Black Baker's Twine is treaded through the button sticker.  I just love the bright colors used in this card!  A bit different from the color scheme I usually use but I'm happy with it.  I hope you give this challenge a try.  For more inspiration please stop by The Kraft Journal blog a see what the other designers have created!  Thank you for stopping by and have a great Monday!

Anitra

No comments:

Post a Comment