Monday, March 24, 2014

Easter Greetings

It's Monday once again and we have fun color challenge over at the Kraft Journal!  These colors just scream "SPRING"!  After some very unusual weather I think many are ready to put away the heavy jackets and get into the garden or even better a fun spring outfit!




For my card I used an adorable little digital image from Iralamija, an Etsy shop.  




Starting with a "Lunch Bag Kraft Note Card" I matted a border cut with a decorative edge punch from some "Vintage Dictionary Pages".  The paper was perfectly distressed so I was able to just use it right out of the package.  To bring out the detail of the edge punch I matted the border with some "Blackboard Stock Paper".  I then added some "Hand Stained Bias Tape in Mint Green Tea".  Using some "Pink Baker's Twine"  I tied a multi-looped bow and adhered it to the seam binding.  The blue patterned paper was added to bring out the blue in the image.  To frame up the image I matted more of the "Blackboard Stock Paper" behind the digital image.  I then tucked some of the "Music Washi Tape", which I edge punched, under the image.  I just couldn't help adding the butterfly from the "Salvage Stickers-Crowded Attic" sticker pack.  A bling flourish was adhered onto the digital image to finish off my card.  I hope you have a chance to play along this week.  My mom was here for a visit and she joined in the fun by creating this fun little card using many of the supplies from the Kraft Outlet!  I'd love to see what you create and for more inspiration please stop by the Kraft Journal to see what our other wonderful design team has created.




Hugs,
Anitra



No comments:

Post a Comment