Monday, July 21, 2014

Sketch Challenge

Welcome everyone to another Kraft Journal Challenge!  My apologies for last week's post.  I was not well.  Being sick in the summer time is no fun I tell you that.  I am feeling so much better now!  This week we have a sketch challenge for you.


For my card I followed the sketch.  I started with a Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock.  Next I matted some Vintage Sheet Music Paper onto some Blackboard Stock Paper.  



I distressed the music paper with some frayed burlap ink.  For the sketch elements I used some ephemera from the Thrift Shop Ephemera pack, along with some patterned paper from Prima's Romance Novel.  I created a banner and stamped my sentiment.  I added a flower from my stash tied a Hand Stained Seam binding.  




Be sure to pop on over to the Kraft Journal blog to see what the other fabulous design team members have created to further inspire you!  I look forward to seeing what you create and thank you for stopping by!

Anitra







No comments:

Post a Comment