Monday, August 4, 2014

Dictionary Pages

Good Monday morning once again.  Over at the Kraft Journal this week's challenge is Dicitoanry pages!  When I think of dictionary pages I think of back to school!  I'm counting the days until the 1st day!  This year I'm on the PTA board at my children's school so it's a big deal!  I created this card for my son's teacher.  



Starting with a Kraft Note card I matted some black cardstock along with some Vintage Dictionary pages from the Kraft Outlet.  Next I added some gingham patterned paper from Graphic 45's ABC Primer line.  Then I fussy cut some of the flash cards from more of the Graphic 45"s ABC Primer paper.  I added some black Hemp Cord and tied a small bow.  Next I added a ruler sticker from the Lost and Found Salvage sticker pack along with some ephemera from the Thrift Shop pack.  To personalize the card I hand wrote the "3rd" and "grade".  Wishing all the teachers and students a great school year.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play in this week's challenge.  For more inspiration please stop The Kraft Journal to see what the design team has created!

No comments:

Post a Comment