Monday, September 1, 2014

Kraft Journal Challenge

Hello once again!  It's time for another Kraft Journal challenge!  I hope everyone in the US is enjoying the long Labor Day weekend.  We'd love to have you join us this week's "ruffle" challenge.
For my project I started with a Kraft cardstock base.  Next I used a beautiful floral patterned paper from Marion Smith's Garment district, and matted it onto some Chocolate Chip cardstock and adhered it to the base.  I stamped a dress form image in Chocolate chip ink and popped it up using pop dots.  Next I added a ruffled some Kraft Recycled Tissue Paper and adhered that to the bottom of my card along with a piece of lace from my stash and some Rose Beige seam binding.  To add further embellishment to my card I tucked a ruled sticker from the Lost and Found Salvage sticker pack along with a label with my sentiment stamped onto it.


I know a couple of girls who have learned to sew over the summer, and this would be a perfect card to send to them!  I love to see what you create.  


As always, participants in our weekly challenges have a chance to be selected as our Featured Artist and showcased on one of our "Feature Me Fridays" posts. Each month Kraft Outlet will randomly give away a $15.00 Store Voucher at www.KraftOutlet.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment