Monday, September 22, 2014

Kraft Journal Sketch Challenge

Yes it's Monday once again.  I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.  This week's challenge over at the Kraft Journal is a Sketch.  I love me a good sketch.


For my project I used a Lunch Bag cardstock for my base.  Using patterned papers from First Edition's Floral Pavillion paper pad.  I just love these shabby papers.  They are my new favorite!


Next following the sketch I added three squares of striped paper also from the Floral Pavillion pack which I matted with more of the Lunch Bag Cardstock.  Using some Aqua seam binding I tied a simple bow which I added a layered flower and leaves.  For an added embellishment I tucked an office space chipboard button that I threaded some Natural hemp cord through.  


For the center focal point I stamped a Doily image from Recollections in Crumb Cake ink, that I fussy cut and adhered to the base.  I stamped my sentiment onto a Pearlized Label, that I matted in Rose Red cardstock from SU.  The "Thank You" is from a SU stamp set.  


I hope you give this sketch a try.  For more inspiration please visit The Kraft Journal Blog to see what the other fabulous designers have created for you.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

Anitra





No comments:

Post a Comment