Monday, October 13, 2014

The Kraft Journal Glitter!

Good Monday morning!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.  I spent the weekend back in my hometown and met up with many old friends!  It's good to be back home playing along in this week's challenge over at the Kraft Journal.  This week's challenge is "All That Glitters".  For my card I used a Lunch Bag cardstock as my base.  I can't say how much I love pairing Kraft with Shabby papers.  I matted some First Edition Bella Rose paper onto the Kraft base.  Next I added some seam binding with a multi looped Pink Baker's Twine.  I then added a piece of a small Kraft Shipping tag that I matted with a pink cardstock.  I then added a glittered tag to the front from my stash and added a small Kraft matted banner.


This card came together so quickly, I hope you get a chance to play along this week.  For more inspiration please visit the Kraft Journal blog to see what the amazing designers have created!

Anitra

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Anitra, found you on Pinterest again, just had to stop by and say Hi! Hope you and your family are enjoying this rain and weather, was a long hot summer! Blessings, think of you often!

    ReplyDelete