Monday, November 10, 2014

Tall and Skinny Challenge



For this week's challenge over at the Kraft Journal we're creating projects with at Tall and Skinny theme.  For my project I created a Christmas card using a Gorjuss Girl stamp.  I started out with a Buff/Ivory notecard from the Kraft Outlet.  I cut it to create a "skinny" card, and used my scalloped edge punch.  The patterned paper is from Echo Park, along with some Vintage Sheet Music .  The sentiment and ephemera tucked behind the music paper is from Graphic 45.  To create a more Christmas look to the Gorjuss Girl image, I added a Santa hat image from a Taylored Expressons stamp set.  I just love combining stamps together to create a unique look.  This card came together so easily.  I hope you have a chance to play along in this week's challenge.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Anitra

1 comment:

  1. Just as cute as can be. Love the addition of the hat! Great choice of papers too.

    ReplyDelete